Wednesday, April 4, 2012

A-Z: DYAC Delights My Heart

Warning: Choking hazard if read with a mouthful of food.  Also, reading this site while drinking beverages may result in keyboard damage due to inadvertent expellation of liquids through the nasal cavity.

I love to laugh. Which is why Damn You Auto Correct is one of:

My 26 Favorite Ways to Piss Away Time Do Valuable Research on the Interwebs.

Did Phil Collins or the Mindbenders know about Damn You Auto Correct?

When I'm feeling blue
All I have to do
Is take a look at you
Then I'm not so blue
<then a whole bunch of other lyrics that don't fit as well.>

Thank you, songwriters, Toni Wine & Carole Bayer Sager.  Somehow, they knew...


Because what could be better than a little bestiality among friends?



Sharing an intimate moment...



Grooming tips...

x


Bragging about one's physical attributes..



Cooking tips...




While it won't cure actual, call-a-shrink depression, when it comes to a temporary lift, DYAC is a surefire cure for my sad face.


My A-Z theme is My 26 Favorite Ways to Piss Away Time Do Valuable Research on the Interwebs.

Truly, sometimes an idea from a "pointless" fun site or post or photograph does result in pages and pages of writing. Or at least a blog post or two.


Do you have a fun site to visit that begins with the letter "D"?
Are you a fan of DYAC too?